One Home: A King County Landlord Partnership to End Homelessness One Unit at a Time
What are the benefits for me as a landlord?
- Assistance to help fill your vacant units
- Payment of rent deposits, utility deposits, and first month’s rent
- Access to loss mitigation funds if damage is done to your unit
- Access to eviction prevention funds
- Case management support for formerly homeless residents
- Support through the Landlord Liaison Project – 24 Hour Assistance in dealing with issues that may arise with tenants
- Find excellent tenants who have completed the Ready to Rent classes through the Landlord Liaison Project
Past Event: 5/6/15 Landlord Appreciation Reception
Everyone deserves a safe and stable place to live. When you help house a family, you are not only helping individual take charge of their lives; you are making our community a better place to live, One Home at a time.
Help us spread the word – Invite landlords you know from your congregation and community.
*Note: we can provide printed copies for you upon request: Email email@example.com
Landlord Appreciation Reception
Meet housing and service providers | Hear from families and landlords| Find out about the benefits to joining One Home
Wednesday, May 6, 2015 ♦ 5:30-7:30pm ♦ Seattle University Casey Commons (Casey 500E) 825 10th Avenue, Seattle
5:30pm — Light hors d’oeuvres & drinks
6:00pm — Hear about the benefits of partnership from a landlord & tenant
6:30pm — Meet & greet with housing providers and other community members
HOSTED BY THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS:
Seattle University School of Theology & Ministry, Solid Ground, Wellspring Family Services, YWCA, Neighborhood House, Catholic Community Services, Committee to End Homelessness, City of Seattle, United Way of King County
One Home: A Landlord Partnership to End Homelessness, One Unit at a Time